Friday, August 21, 2015

my pregnancy diary ( 21 weeks update )







today i'm exactly 21 weeks pregnant ! my baby weighs about 360 g and is about the size of a carrot!











this week i have been feeling my best since the beginning of my pregnancy all of the symptoms has gone thankfully, no nausea no fatigue , my appetite is back to normal and i've been productive ,getting more stuff done, now that i have an energy, i 've been working out a bit and going for walks ,i'm following Denis Austin fit-firm pregnancy workout , it's amazing ,so easy and fun and definitely helps in releasing any kind of back pain, i have been getting a lot of lower back pain during the last weeks, but this week it's almost gone! even though i still have a little at the middle of my spine >< ..

as for food cravings it has finally happened ;D i haven't had cravings before but this week i have been craving cantaloupe and melon like crazy ! i would have them for breakfast , lunch , dinner and as a snack , i need one right now ;p , thankfully it's a healthy craving !

the exciting thing this week has been my baby's kicking <3 she has been very active kicking mummy every now and then and it makes me so HAPPY , it's very bonding and is making me fall in love with her more and more, plus it reassures me, it means she's fine and everything is great !


 


i'm looking forward to see my baby and hold her in my arms <3 i hope you're enjoying your stay in mummy's belly ;) , till then stay safe <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment